Let us take the hassle out of planning your private group event by offering you a fun and informative food & wine tour that takes your friends or team on a culinary adventure through the exciting scene in Burleigh Heads, Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise. Our professional guide leads you on a tasty trail where you visit a carefully chosen selection of cafes, bars and restaurants to indulge in a delicious selection of food and wine.
Private group tours make an excellent activity for:
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Tours
- Team Building
- Hens Parties
- Christmas Parties
- Social Functions
- Partner Activities (your other half is a conference or seminar delegate)
- Entertain Clients and Visitors
- Experience new food and wine trends while being guided by one of our tour guides
- Quality white red and sparkling wine tastings
- Meet the Producers, Artisans, Chefs and hear the stories behind the food
- Learn how a professional Mixologist’s create the perfect cocktail
- Watch the chef demonstrate how to create delicious foods
- Expert commentary on the area’s fascinating past and incredible present
- Finishing with a delicious cocktail and scrumptious dessert
Gluten Free and Vegetarian options are available on all of our tours with prior arrangement.
All private tours are scheduled to run the same way as our public Walking and Premium tours. If you are arranging a tour for a special occasion, and you are considering doing ‘something’ to commemorate the day, we will do our best to accommodate this. Please discuss any special requests at the time of making your booking.
Due to the custom nature of the Private Group Tours, they cannot be purchased through our website and a minimum booking of 10 participants is required. Please contact us directly via the contact form below to book a Private Group Tour for any date so we can secure your event exclusively for you.
A non-refundable deposit (equivalent to the value of 3 ticket purchases) is necessary with full payment completed six weeks prior to your tour. Call our Group Bookings on 0432 456 102
Please see the FAQ page for more information.